It’s officially May, and with the start of the month comes my May Wish List! While I am sitting in Ugg boots and a blanket, all of my lovely friends in Florida are enjoying the beach, flowers in bloom, and brunches outside. To say I am jealous is an understatement!
This month I have decided to do something a little different with my wish list image, I just signed up to ThingLink and created an interactive image so you can go straight to the website of any item you like. As always there are more goodies below the image and additional items I love so be sure to scroll past the image to see more!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
1. || This month I seem to have an obsession with rompers, don’t ask me why, I’ve never owned one. The printed shirt and short combo looks like one I feel comfortable with for easing into the trend. If you aren’t daring enough to go bold with all over print, the shirt and shorts are sold separately. || Similar Shirt || Similar Short ||
2. || I love the look of this romper, so much I just want to try it on now. At first glance they look like two separate pieces and that’s what I love about it. A great way to ease into a romper for a newbie.
3. & 4. || Patterned shorts are a great summer staple. Last year I purchased a pair of flower print shorts and this year the Aztec print is in with these shorts from J.Crew Factory and these beaded shorts from The LOFT.
5. || This is the last of my rompers for this post, but again, I feel like this is an easy one to pull off as it is super simple black with sleeves. I can envision this with a jacket over top (any color other than black) and some cute sandals.
7. || Ever heard of culottes prior to this season? Neither had I. I’m not particularly a fan of this new trend (they remind me of gaucho pants), but I thought I would include it this month to introduce you to something new. The green pair I selected were my favorite pair of culottes I found in my search mostly because they look like a skirt and not huge pants. || Similar || Skirt ||
8. || I have been looking for a floppy hat since my March Wish List, and every time I find the perfect hat, it sells out before I purchase, so this month I found a bunch! One is bound to be in stock! || Similar || Similar || Two-Tone ||
9. || Knowing what’s coming (or hopefully coming) this month in my Golden Tote has me searching for accessories, and I think that a simple tube necklace and demi heels will be a great compliment to the maxi dresses I am planning to order. || Similar Necklace ||
11. || Some people who ordered the April Golden Tote received a dress similar to this Puella dress, and I was, as I usually am when I don’t purchase a tote, insanely jealous. I knew once I found this Puella dress at Anthropologie it would be on my May Wish List.
13. || I noticed that a lot of the things I am craving this month, including this dress, are from J.Crew Factory, and while I like to give you a variety of styles and stores to check out, J.Crew Factory was really calling my name… this could be a problem when I head to America next week and am just a drive away from the store instead of an ocean. Uh oh.
14. || I’ve noticed a lot of my clothes fall into a black and gold category, this could be because of my alma mater and former employer (UCF) or just because the two colors look great together! Ankle straps are very “in” in 2014, and I love that this pair is flat so it can be paired with a dress or shorts for a casual look. || Tan || White ||
Shop all they styles you’ve seen in this post with ShopStyle!
Visit my previous Wish Lists!
What’s on your May wish list?